RH:RP
Please register and join the action!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please register and join the action!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWTOR (Star Wars:The Old Republic) Guild info

3 posters

Go down

SWTOR (Star Wars:The Old Republic) Guild info Empty SWTOR (Star Wars:The Old Republic) Guild info

Post  Winters Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:52 pm

This is gonna be a formal guild where we rely upon teamwork and were a brotherhood. Were gonna assign some roles to certain classes. We have at least 4 members right now and were hoping for a guild capital ship. Once December 20th hits it will be activated. The current members we have a is Atheon, me, Smartie and another kid who we refer as Falzie. My role in gonna be a trooper and one of the field commanders for raids. Falzie is gonna be a smuggeler possibly. Also Atheon is gonna be our guild master and a Jedi Master in out guild and possibly Smartie will be his apprentice
Winters
Winters
Admin

Back to top Go down

SWTOR (Star Wars:The Old Republic) Guild info Empty Re: SWTOR (Star Wars:The Old Republic) Guild info

Post  Rubberneck Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:48 pm

Alucard wrote:This is gonna be a formal guild where we rely upon teamwork and were a brotherhood. Were gonna assign some roles to certain classes. We have at least 4 members right now and were hoping for a guild capital ship. Once December 20th hits it will be activated. The current members we have a is Atheon, me, Smartie and another kid who we refer as Falzie. My role in gonna be a trooper and one of the field commanders for raids. Falzie is gonna be a smuggeler possibly. Also Atheon is gonna be our guild master and a Jedi Master in out guild and possibly Smartie will be his apprentice

Jizz over this nick! pig

Rubberneck
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

SWTOR (Star Wars:The Old Republic) Guild info Empty Re: SWTOR (Star Wars:The Old Republic) Guild info

Post  Smartie Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:23 pm

Jizz over this nick! pig
Shocked such delightful language.
Smartie
Smartie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum