RH:RP
Please register and join the action!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please register and join the action!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allan_Newson's SACFD Application

Go down

Allan_Newson's SACFD Application Empty Allan_Newson's SACFD Application

Post  Rubberneck Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:56 pm

Allan_Newson's SACFD Application 288xi010

Section one: Basic information
First name: Allan
Last name: Newson
Sexual Orientation:Heterosexual
Religious Beliefs: Atheist
Cellphone Number: +4407714592315

Section Two: Liability
What interests you in SAFCD/EMS: I like to save life's of others and to keep property in good condition in a fire situation.
What do you see at the most important quality in a Firefighter/Paramedic: I see the most important quality of firefighters is saving the lives of others at a quick response
What expectations do you have of a Firefighter/Paramedic: The expectations I have of i Firefighter/Paramedic it to respond to a call quickly and calmly and to sort out the situation fast
Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?: In 5 years time I see myself serving people as from day 1
Explain your views on Firefighter/Paramedic abusement: My views on firefighter abusement is something that is strictly out of order and should be dealt with immediately
Explain what it means to you to be a Firefighter/Paramedic: It means a lot to me to be a paramedic and I am willing to save life's of others.
Have you had any experience of taking out fires or saving someone's life?: Yes, such as how to correctly hold a fire hose and put out a fire, and saving someone by putting their life before your's

Section Three: Judgement

If you were in a burning building with your team, and you see a child behind a wall of flames. To big to go through, would you risk it? Yes, every life is worth risking.

If you were in a hurry to a building, with your sirens going. Someone doesn't get out of the way. What would you do? And why? I would get a police officer to handle with this driver because we need to know why he wasn't moving and me as a firefighter doesn't have time to question this person.

If you see a paramedic using some of the medicine innopropriately, would you report him to the chief? Why? Yes, i would, because this is highly dangerous to the patient and cannot happen again

Section Four: Out of character
Time Zone: GMT (+00) UTC
Can you download at least two required police mods?: Yes
Do you know how to Roleplay?: Yes, i have experienced other games and servers and 2 of those games are Roblox and Minecraft
Define Roleplay Driving: Vehicular driving as if it was a real situations
Define Metagaming: Playing out of character whilst also using out of character skills in role playing situation
Define Powergaming: A Player playing a game particularly their advantage
Define Death Matching: Killing other players without a valid reason.

Rubberneck
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Allan_Newson's SACFD Application Empty Application

Post  Rubberneck Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:59 pm

I have read and reviewed your SACFD Application and it has been APPROVED. Meet Fire Chief at the Dillimore Fire Station.

Rubberneck
Server Owner

Back to top Go down