RH:RP
Please register and join the action!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please register and join the action!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seth Ganes officer App.

Go down

Seth Ganes officer App. Empty Seth Ganes officer App.

Post  Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:52 pm

Seth Ganes officer App. Neuykj
First Name:Seth
Last Name:Gane
Years of service:4
Religious beliefs:Catholic
Section two: Open response qualify
What does being a US Army Officer mean to you?:It means to protect and serve.
Do you believe you are capable of taking leadership roles?:Yes i once led a squadron off men in basic training while i was in the Marines
What expectations do you believe when your an army officer?:To be able to respond to any situation
What does honor mean to you?:it means to respect what you are doing and dedicate to the force.
Do you have a criminal record?(If you lie we can find out so don't try and you will be rejected without a second thought.They will not be tolerated for officers):No
What does strategy and tactics mean to you? To use these items when in combat to lead you and your men out off danger.
Section three: Personality and trust
If there's a wounded soldier on the middle of the battlefield, as a officer what would you do?: Bring him to safety and treat his wound to as best as you can until a medic or transport arrives.
Would you give your life for your men and country?: Yes, always.
If your platoon is pinned down what would you do?: I would hold off the enemy and call in support.
Section four: OOC
Give what subject of military history do you about mostly(This will help when we choose candidates , if you answer the questions correctly in game on the topic correctly the possibility's of you being chosen is stronger):I Mostly know about the world wars and some of the very modern Situations in the world.
Will you comply weapon restrictions?(If not you will be removed from being a officer and possibly be dishonorably discharged from the National Guard):Yeah.
Define metagaming: Using OOC phrases IC. Or knowing a persons name by reading it above their heads.
Define powergaming:forcing actions towards another roleplayer.
Define Revenge killing:Killing somebody who has recently killed you.
Define a character kill(CK):getting your character killed.
Define deathmatching(DEATHMATCHING IN THIS UNIT WILL RESULT FROM DISCHARGE AND BAN GOT IT?!!!!):Killing without a purpose.

Back to top Go down

Seth Ganes officer App. Empty Re: Seth Ganes officer App.

Post  Rubberneck Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:19 pm

We have read your application and it has been APPROVED, congrats!
Other: Nick is too lazy to type this himself so I have to do it. What a prick, huh??

Rubberneck
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:20 pm

iZIFY wrote:We have read your application and it has been APPROVED, congrats!
Other: Nick is too lazy to type this himself so I have to do it. What a prick, huh??

Yaaaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down